First the bad news
*Starflower cowl - frogged. I just couldn't live with the mistakes I'd made. Such a shawme, as the yarn was just perfect for this, even down to the sparkle.
*Milo was ripped back to the garter stitch section. I didn't like the cable pattern I'd chosen.
And the good news
*Milo is back in action. Stitches picked up and first cable crossed.
*I've washed hats 2 and 3 and drying
*Hat 4 is on the needles - it's the Stashbuster Helix pattern. Great of leftovers. You need three colours, knit round and round and when you come to the next colour you drop the previous one and pick up the new one where it was left on the previous round. I had to grit my teeth and not be fussy about the colour combination. The idea is to use leftovers (at least for me) so I'm not going to brek into that new ball of yarn just because it' a great colour!
Here's Christopher's hat, knitted for MrC in January.
It#s double thickness and even quadruple thickness around the brim. I used anonymous stash and it's super soft and comfortable.