June was not a productive month! I spent one whole week knitting only to frog EVERYTHING I'd worked on!
Soooo, how did I do?
1) Finish or frog Quick Sand. Done! I finished this and am glad that I did. It's very easy to wear and stays on the shoulders.
2) Stitchnerd June KAL - Wraptastic. Done!
3) Shetland Trader's MKAL. Done! I kept up too, and the shawl is finished and blocked, just needs blogging.
4) Baby cardigan. FAIL. This was one of the ripped WIPs.
5) Continue on the striped jumper (NOT) or start a new garment - done! I'vc cast on the DK version of Quick Sand called Fine Sand. Only one ball knitted so far, but I've started.
6) So I Gather shawl - FAIL! It was cast on in May and I haven't worked on it since. Still sitting in the knitting basket!
I hope that I can do better in July!
1) Shetland Trader's MKAL.
2) So I gather shawl,.
3) That baby cardigan which I didn't manage to knit in June. I started yet another one a few days ago.
START AND FINISH
4) Stitchnerd's July KAL, The theme is Old, Ne, Borrowed and Blue.
5) Fine Sands cardigan. I'm using Linen Drape. Love the fabric, loathe the knitting. Glad I destashed the other four lots I had!
6) shhhh A pair of socks. Boring greys.
7) Surprise! That means I havn't made up my mind!
Am sure that this is do-able ... ... ...