How did April go?
1) block and blog Ribs to Go. Done!
2) finish Simply Rippled cowl. Done!
4) YOLO scarf for Stitchnerds Spring KAL. Done!
5) Odyss3ey KAL. Done! Irt's Naiada shawl, knitted in an aran weight Countess Ablaze yarn. I need to blog!
6) For the Stash Knit Down Group's April KAL, knit a gift. Done!
It's a Puerperium cardgian, for a colleague's baby to be. Need to put buttons on and blog!
7) Antoher gift for the SKD KAL. This is the Garter Squish blanket. Done!
I can't believe that I did everything I planned, I do believe it's a first this year! Let's see if May is as successful!
So, for May
1) Naiada shawl.
2) Puerperium cardigan
Finish (started already for May!)
3) Stitchnerd's May KAL (purple or lace) AND SKD's May KAL (lace) - Niagara cowl
4) Quick Sand cardigan
5) Boo Knits MKAL, Be With You (I think all of the clues will be done by the end of month, if not I'll KEEP UP!)
6) Antoher SN and/or SKD KAL item. Possibly a small shawl. No plans, yet.
7) Another cardigan, Don't keel over, this might be a baby cardigan or one for me. I haven't decided yet!
That's it! Quite a steep one, this month. Good job that there's a bank holiday at the end of the month!