Just typing that makes me feel like Spring has sprung!
February - I don't feel as if I have done much knitting. A LOT of time spent browsing ravelry, having a little play with some stash and tinking/frogging! I've also started a Stash Knit Down Mad Dash - knitting as much yardage as possible from stash over six weeks - and I've not made a dent in the stash. Some knitters are going for 12000 yards in six weeks. That's 2000 yards per week. Wow. No wonder there's multiple stranding going on!
Right, on to February.
1) At least one pair of socks. FAIL! I've frogged one pair, went wrong on the heel and was tkaing too long to sort out. The other pair is unworked. Sigh.
2) FIVE hats. DONE!
3) Stitchnerds ravelry KAL for February. It's anything in red. Done! A Heart Warmer cowl.
4) Another Stitchnerds pattern, Hearts on hands mitts. I reall like the yarn I used for the cowl, so used the remaining partial ball to knit some mitts.
Not a huge amount of knitting for February, but lots of little things, and all from stash. Some ofthe hats are from OLD stash, too, very pleased to use it up!
Now for March
I seem to be a bit directionless! I have a few projects on the needles, but things keep going wrong!
1) Those pesky socks
Start and sinish something green for the March Stitchnerds KAL.
2) A cowl, probably Leaf Loop, probably in Countess Ablaze Lord Longwool, I'm a bit concerned with how hairy the yarn is, and if I can wear it as a cowl, but it's such a nice colour that I may just have to wear it with apolo neck.
3) A shawl, not sure which one yet, probably in Wollmeise. My first choice is a skein of green which has been in the stash since the Wollmeise sock club!
4) Some felted clogs for Mr C. His have worn through at the heel and the poor thing is wearing some Birks around the flat, because he's afraid that he'll wear out his socks. It really is the nylon in the carpet which wears them out. The ones on his boat are still going strong and are older. He has wooden floors (of course!)
5)OR FROG my Ribs to Go. I'm happily knitting away on this with the second skein of Lorna's Laces, and the blooming colour looks different! I'm going to tink back the few inches and cast off, see if I like te smaller size. I think it might be too small. Drat.
I'm still into cowls and scarves. Over the hats!