Inspired by Polly's success last month, I've managed all of my March knitting goals!
1) Finish dad's waistcoat. Done!
2) Finish the Modern Stole. Done!
3) Finish my plain ribbed CTH Sockittome! socks. Done!
4) Finish Autumn Cardigan. Done! (Well, no buttons, but everything else is done).
5) Finish the FIRST Mingus sock. These were far too small, so instead of knitting the rest of the first sock (foot only), I knitted a pair of fluffy socks. They may have been plain socks, but the process was akin to pulling teeth! Fluffy yarns (even the expensive ones, like Colinette's Silky Chic) are not for me. But they're done!
6) Knit my Mystery Blanket squares for March. Done!
7) Picnic blanket - 8 squares this month (which will see the first two strips done). Done!
This is a first for me, completing all of my goals. I love a challenge, I love lists.
Now for the April goals.
1) Knit another 8 squares on the Picnic blanket. This will mean I'll finish the third strip.
2) Knit the April Debbie Abrahams' Mystery squares.
3) Finish Neutral Tailoring 1 which I've not even blogged about yet! It's in Calmer, just started this week. It'll be my WIP of the week next week. This is a challenge, it's mainly stocking stitch!
4) Knit some socks for one of my brothers.
5) Start and finish a small shawl (I have the yarn right here next to me, all wound up).
6) Start another shawl. This is the Norwegian Woods shawl by Syvia Harding. I've actually cast on already, but there's going to be a knitalong mid April, which will help keep me going.
7) Baby things! For my niece. I'll be a great aunt, I feel very old!
Tough April Challenge. I'm sure March was helped by the Easter break.