I would normally post this tomorrow, but as I'm unlikely to accomplish any more FOs this month, ,I thought I might as well end up NaBlPoMo with a round up of my November knitting.
And what a month it's been! I have surpassed my expectations!
So, what were my goals?
1) Finish SKA Komet socks for October - done!
2) Start SKA November socks - done, and finished!
3) Start and finish SolidSocks November socks - done!
4) Picnic - 8 squares this month - done, and the remaining 2.5 squares, plus the side borders! No further photos until it's done, so here's a Chris pose, with seven of the nine strips completed.
5) Finish some plain socks I've started with the August Lorna's Laces yarn - done!
6) Finish the mini shawl - done!
7) Finish Rivolo - done!
This is an unblocked photo - but it's blocked and we did take some photos at IKL last week - but they're on my SD card at work!
8) Knit a few baby hats - done!
9) Knit some fingerless gloves - done, not one, but two pairs!
10) Start something new (not socks) - done, and finished!
A brilliant month for knitting!
I'm keen to end the year with as few wips as possible. At the moment the only WIP is Picnic (I can't believe that, but it's true).
I intend finishing this one and keeping my startitis in check!
Twelve things for December:
1) Post photos of Rivolo (not exactly knitting, I know)
2) Finish the borders on Picnic. Then take a trip to the laundrette for a hot wash and tumble dry.
3) Start and finish SolidSocks (ravelry) December socks - the colour is red or green, and I'm choosing red. Pattern not decided yet (but I'll try to find one tonight).
4) Start and finish SKA (ravelry) December socks. This month's technique is
using leftovers, or we can make almost socks (that is, socks which may be short cuffed, toeless, footless etc), or Yarnissima. I'm going with Yarnissima's Empoisonnee from Autumn's Twist Collective.
4) Start and finish some plain socks.
5) Knit a hat.
7) Knit a pair of Dashing.
8) Knit another two pairs of wristers
9) Knit a pair of mittens.
10) At least start a jumper for Chris - we haven't even thought of the design / colour / yarn yet!
11) Start a garment for me.
12) Get over my fixation of knitting accessories by knitting a cowl!
I hope I have lots of knitting time!