(I'm just pleased that I've finally managed to memorise NaKniSweMoDo!)
I had a very unproductive day on Sunday.
1) Put away my failed Sigridur. The yarn's home is on top of the wardrobe, bottom suitcase (of three)
2) Make my box of odd ball worsted weight felting yarn accessible (It was at the bottom, behind the front boxes) I intend whipping up some felted moccasins for Chris - his have worn through and he's having to wear socks and clogs around the flat.
3) Have a rummage in the other 7 boxes to familiarise myself with some of my stash.
4) Have a rummage in the 3 blue bins and 3 vacuum packs of 'garment stash' (not the underbed garment stash, this is just the stash in and beside the wardrobe) to see what I want to knit for #3 garment
5) Have a rummage through magazines - Debbie Bliss, Rowans, Rowan Studios, Kim Hargreaves - to see what pattern for #3
6) Try out the hoover from the boat (as mine needs looking at) - it has a horrible smell so I don't hoover.
7) Get distressed because I can't find a pattern and yarn combination I like. Too many yarn and pattern choices!
Would you believe it, I get to work this morning, onto ravelry, and find the pattern I want to knit! It's Ingenue from Custom knits, ravelry link here. It's an aran weight, top down jumper, fairly plain with collar and cuff details. I tend to wear my plain garments more than my patterned garments, and this could get a lot of wear.
As I'm still waiting for the yellow yarn to arrive from Get Knitted I might cast on tonight*. I know there's a notice on the website now, btw, but there wasn't for this order nor the last one ...
* I'm off to bed now, and I've cast on Ingenue. It's in burgundy Jaeger Matchmaker aran, I've knitted 1/4 of the collar. Fingers crossed that this one works out!