Where does the time go? Another month already!
I had a very successful June.
1) June Mystery Blanket squares. Done!
2) Finish Dawn, my NaKniSweMoDo #6. Done!
3) Start garment #7 for NaKniSweMoDo. Done! (Started, not finished). It's Hey Teach. This is the only photo I have, of a half knitted back. Both fronts and back are knitted, and the first sleeve started. These will be 3/4 sleeves, so will take a bit longer than the very short sleeves in the pattern.
4)Finish Ishbel. Done!
5) Start some plain socks for carrying around. Done! But they're probably going to be around for months, I don't like knitting with this alpaca yarn. I've even tried knitting in bed, doesn't work (I want to lie down, my arms ache, I fall asleep, Chris would kill me if he found needles int he bed!)
6) Knit a Nancy Bush sock for SKA's June socks. SolidSocks is natural or white, and I may or may not combine the two. Done and Done! I decided to do both!
SKA's New England socks :
SolidSocks' Taking Turns socks:
7) just because I like having seven things - start another project, small, maybe lacy.Done! A small child's top, with lacy short sleeves.
Such a great knitting month!
1) Finish Hey Teach cardigan for NaKniSweMoDo #7. Just two 3/4 length sleeves to do.
2) Start NaKniSweMoDo #8. I think it's going to be Louisa Harding's Tide, in Glimmer. (Ravelry link). I'll be knitting the longer version. Yarn in stash!
3) Debbie Abraham's Mystery Blanket July squares. And seam strips 1 and 2.
4) SolidSocks knitalong - blue socks.
5) (more socks, shhh) Socktapus socks - this month I love the yarn and pattern so will have to knit these, quick. I won't say anymore for a few weeks in case anyone reading is still waiting for the package. Let's just say that the supplier is a firm favourite, and I lurve this colour.
6) Knit some dishcloths. Not fancy ones, I find that (in the kitchen) I prefer either garter stitch or that ballband pattern, looks like a brick wall. I think it's the bumpy texture I like.
7) the little extra. I can't make up my mind - mindless knitting / lace knitting / baby knitting? Time will tell.
Another busy month! Notice those alpaca socks started in June are left in the UFO pile ...