I've done it! A post each day for November for NaKniSweMoDo! It's actually easier than I think, and I always think that I'll blog much more frequently afterwards, but it doesn't happen. I'm a 2-3 posts per week person.
So, how did I do? I think it's been rather successful! I opted for 11 things this month, as I knew that I'd be knitting smaller things.
2) Take photos and blog about the Mystery Blanket. Done!
5) Finish my Multnomah shawl (ravelry
6) Woollywormhead's Mystery Hat KAL, version A. Change of plan! Instead I knitted another scarf.
8) Knit a square for a secret project done! (no piccies but they are on my blog, and two not one)
10) More wristers! Not one but two pairs done!
I can't surpass that!
December knitting goals.
Not as many!
1) Finish Harmonia's Rings Cowl
2) Knit a pair of plain socks for Chris - this time for his Christmas present.
3) Finish my Lorna's Laces plain socks for me.
4) Buy buttons for Vine Yoke Cardigan and blog about it.
5) Start some lace. I've not done much this year.
6) Knit a baby boy outfit for a friend.
7) (I have to have seven things!) Not sure what yet, surely not another garment!
I'm having a break for a few days, ah the luxury!