How did I do? I think I had some stiff knitting for February!
1) get buttons for Otello. Done!
2) Finish Charm - done!
4) Carry on with Foolish Virgins. I aim to knit charts 5 and 6, and make a good start on chart 7. Done! I'm over halfway throught chart 7 now. I'll be blogging in a few days about this. Need to take photos!
5) Start another shawl, number three - done! And it's going to take me far longer than two months, I think! Creatures of the Sunless Sea. Blog progress post this coming week!
6) Start some plain socks - done! Not much progress though, they're emergency knitting.
7) Start some patterned socks done! But these are on hold. the knitting mojo has vanished for this project. I'm not frogging them, and may pick them up soon, you never know!
Photo is on camera card which is with Mr C at the moment ...
I've also started a few other things, not blogged about yet, toddler sized, but these will be (hopefully finished in March, then I will blog!)
1) Foolish Virgins. Finish chart 7, repeat chart 7 (for the second half), knit chart 6 and start chart 5.
2) Creatures of the Sunless Sea. Finish repeat of chart C knit Chart E and get going on the central section. I have the rest of the day to get started on this (even if it is still February).
3) Finish gifts for my great niece Miss E. I've knitted her some socks, and am partway through knitting the ribbon edged cardigan by Debbie Bliss. Lovely cashmerino again.
4) Start and finish garment #3 for IntSweMoDo2010. I have found some Manos Silk Blend today, and want to knit Moonstone, though I already see that I may have to adjust some elements. I will be mattress stitching not back stitching, and there will be normal edge stitches in pattern. Not sure about the facing on the front either.
5) Finish plain socks
6) Try to knit a little on the patterned socks, through gritted teeth. Note, not finishing, but possibly finish sock #1?
7) Let's see the way the wind blows. I may start something small, I may not. I may start a small shawl. Who knows yet?
Another stiff knitting month! Good job I love knitting!