I've had a very successful June.
1) Marvels of the Sunless Seas. Finish one long edging and two corners, leaving just the other long edging and one corner. Done! And I've had a mini break for a few weeks, so I'm ready to pick this up again.
2) Finish my plain Opal Zebra socks. Done!
3) Finish Preppy 2, garment six for IntSweMoDo2010.Done!
4) Start garment number seven for IntSweMoDo2010 Done! It's Bea, and I'm actually on the final sleeve! Thanks to a weekend away visiting family, the fronts and one sleeve are finished.
5) Start some new socks. Done! And actually finished last Sunday, but I haven't had the opportunity to take photos yet.
6) Start another shawl for 10shawls2010. Done! And finished! Beach Glass.
7) Start another shawl for 10Shawls2010. Done and finished! Can't believe it! It's Abrazo.
So I've surpassed myself, completed all of my goals. Very, very pleased.
Now for July.
1) Finish Marvels of the Sunless Sea stole. I can do it! It's only one of two things on the needles, so if I don't cast on too many things, I ought to get it finished. It's one long side, one corner and blocking (which might be a challenge if it doesn't fit on the bed). This will be the sixth shawl for 10shawls2010,
2) Finish Bea, my seventh garment for IntSweMoDo2010. One sleeve to go!
3) Cast on and finish another pair of socks, just plain ones. More Lorna's Laces, in Bee (I think that's what the shade is called, label has gone missing).
4) Cast on my seventh shawl for 10shawls2010. Not sure which one yet. Not thinking about it just yet, until Marvels is finished!
5) Start and finish the eighth garment for Intswemodo2010.. Now that the weather's warmer I may start knitting with cotton. If I can bear it, it might be yet another Kim Harvgreaves!
6) Start the ninth garment for IntSweMoDo20101 I have some cotton fine, which will take an age to knit up, so I'm going to allow myself a good month or two to knit this one. Hope I can get it done before Autumn!
7) Get another shawl on the needles, number eight. I can't guarantee getting much done, but if it's on the needles I'll be happy!