I've only managed three out of the seven goals for July, but that's not a bad thing, I've been knitting, just not so much on the things I planned on knitting.
Finish Bea, my seventh garment for IntSweMoDo2010. Done!
Cast on my seventh shawl for 10shawls2010. Done! I managed to surpass myself and get it finished too! Manon shawl.
Get another shawl on the needles, number eight. Started, it's Baltic Blossoms by Evelyn Clarke.
Start and finish the eighth garment for Intswemodo2010.. It's Peace, by Kim Hargreaves, and it's not finished. BUT I finished the knitting off last night, 30th July. Nearly there.
Start the ninth garment for IntSweMoDo20101 I didn't finish Peace, so I haven't even thought of the next one, yet.
Cast on and finish another pair of socks, just plain ones. More Lorna's Laces, in Bee. One sock down, one to go. I concentrated on Peace as my commuting knitting (because I was too busy at home doing other knitting)
That's six things. The seventh was to finish Marvels of the Sunless Seas, but I ran out of yarn and had to order more. This was delayed because I needed to pay Customs and Excise a little fee :(
However ... the landed htis week, I spent Wednesday knitting the border and have just this minute finished! I've sewn in most of the ends, except for the ones I didn't notice in my rush to get it done No proper piccies yet, it needs blocking, but here's a teaser.
It is sooo good to get this finished! The edging took forever! i hope to get it blocked in the next few weeks. This is my seventh finished shawl for 10 shawls in 2010.
In addition, I've started a few other projects.
This lace kal, from ravelry. I've been meaning to start this since I found out about it, but it was only when I saw it knitted that I had the motivation to start. I've finished Feburary now, just need to get photos.
and I've started some crochet! Me!!
Now for August.
1) Lace - block Marvels stole.
2) Lace - finish Baltic Blossoms
3) Lace - knit March-June of the Lace Sampler.
4) Garment - finish Peace - just the seaining and pressing to do, all knitting done :)
5) Garment - start the ninth garment for IntSweMoDo2010. There are a few in the queue!
6) Crochet - get a move on with my Hexagon blanket. I want to get at least 25 more hexagons joined.
7) Finish the Lorna's Laces Bee Socks.
8) Start the ninth shawl for 10 shawls in 2010.
9) Start some more socks, possibly patterned? It's been so long ...
A few extra things this month, wonder how I'll do? I have so many things I want to start...