This month seems to have whizzed by! I didn't even check my progress this month, so it will be a bit of a surprise..
3) Start the ninth shawl for 10Shawls2010. I haven't given much thought to that, but browsing the ravelry group will immediately bring up dozens of must-knits! Bummer! Haven't started this one yet.
5) Start the tenth garment for IntSweMoDo2010. Started! It's Acorns, from Twist. Not much done so far, I have spent rather a lot of time finishing things.
6) knit some birthday socks. Done! In the nick of time. Need to blog. I changed yarn, went for an airforce blue instead.
Now for October. I initially thought I'd love to have a break and knit lots of new winter accessories. But we have NaBloPoMo coming up in November, which I've done for the past two years, where I'll be blogging every day for a month. Accessories and small stuff is ideal for this. So I'll carry on with shawl and garment knitting in October.
1) knit the October clue for the Lace Sampler knitalong.
2) blog about the FOs from September: Hexagon blanket, birthday socks, Martha, Ene's scarf.
3) Finish Acorns, my 10th garment for IntSweMoDo2010.
4) knit some man socks. Mr C gets two pairs in December, birthday and Christmas, so I need to get going. At least they'll be self patterning!
5) Start my 11th garment. No idea what, but i found some red Austermann Inka alpaca/wool last ngiht which has gone straight into the knitting box under the coffee table. That's a good sign I might try to find a pattern to go with it.
6) Start my 9th shawl for 10shawls2010
7) do a bit of simple crochet. I've started a treble circle, but it seems to be curliing a tiny bit. It may be ok, but I may have to get the calculator out and see if my increases are sufficient. Urgh.
8) Start my 12th garment for IntSweMoDo10.
9) Start my 10th shawl for 10shawls2010.
Now these last two things seem a bit crazy, I may end up with two shawls and two garments on my needles as I go into November! But it will mean that these two challenges will be at least on the needles, and I will have at least some of November, and December free for impulsive knitting,