I did it! I blogged for the whole of November! I won't know what to do with myself now! So, how did I do?
1) Blog every month for NaBloPoMo! Yes!
2) Lace sampler kal. November clue. I have a confession, this was released early, and I finished it last week! Just need to blog about it. Done!
3) blog Mr C's birthday socks.Done!
4) Start Mr C's Christmas socks. Started! I'm on the leg of sock number two, I would have liked to have finished this in November, but there you go.
5) Finish off the textured shawl. Done! Needs blocking.
6) Participate in WoollyWormhead's hat kal, starting today. Done! I've even finished it!
7) Knit some gloves. Not quite, but I've knitted some Chimera!
8) Knit some fingerless mitts Done! And they're double knitting!
9) Knit a cowl. Done!
10) Knit some mittens (I lost one last winter, fortunately at the end of the cold spell).
Fail! But I'm not too bothered, as I've managed to knit a lacy baktus and the cuff of Eisblume gloves.
Now for December!
I'm still very much into the small items knitting, but I need to complete 10 shawls and 12 garments!
1) Block the Textured Shawl and blog it. This is the ninth shawl for 10shawls2010.
2) Finish Mr C's Christmas socks. Now I've switched to Addis it should be quicker.
3) Start and finish some mittens. I wound the yarn up last night, ready to go!
4) Finish the last shawl for 10shawls2010. I think that this will be the Lace Sampler knitalong I've been working on. I have December's clue to do, then the border. Lots of knitting and I suspect a lot of blocking!
5) Knit at least one Eisblume glove. I finished the cuff last night, had a look at the pattern and the travelling cables go up the hand, so progress won't be as fast as I thought (though the finished design will look much nicer)
6) Start and finish the 12th garment for IntSweMoDo. I bought some new yarn, as a treat, some Felted Tweed Aran. I think it might be a Twist design..
7) Knit a Christmas cowl as a gift.
8) Knit a Christmas scarf as a gift (or socks)
9 & 10 ) Hmmm. I have another two nice scarf patterns on my list, plus a few mitten patterns (well, three actually), and another two fingerless mitts patterns! I shall try to see how much I can do, at least I may start a few more things!