Not quite as successful as previous months, but I managed to do most of the goals. Serves me right for wanting 10 things for March!
So, how did I do?
Start and finish:
5) Fifth pair of fingerless mitts for fgf11in2011kal - not done! Cast on last night, though.
6) Fourth pair of mittens - done! Just need to blog them. They're the Mittens from Hallend, from Folk Mittens. I see more of these knitted this year.
7) Second shawl for 11in2011. Done! I haven't blogged finished photos yet, but it's Terra.
Start (but won't finish!)
9) My third shawl for 11in2011 - cast on last night, so only a teeny bit knitted, It's Herbivore, to replace Daybreak (the orange was a little too bright).
10) Another pair of gloves - cast on last Sunday, and I'm loving this patern. I've knitted the first cuff. Blue Hands, but in natureal and red!
I suppose I haven't done that badly. Just one pair of mitts not knitted, though I have just cast on that second shawl!
Now for April
I feel very optimistic about April! Spring is here, and the days are getting longer, fills me with enthusiasm!
1) Finished fourth pair of mittens for 11mitsin2011kal.
2) Finished second shawl for 11shawls2011.
3) Fifth pair of fingerless mitts for fgf11in2011kal - these are just cast on, but in baby chasmerino, should be quick!
4) Third shawl for 11shawls2011, Herbivore.
5) My new gloves, Blue hands! (that's a tall order)
Start and finish:
6) Plain socks. I have pulled out three lots of yarn for these, will wait and see what I fancy.
7) Fifth pair of mittens for 11mittensfor2011. Nothing planned.
8) My fourth shawl for 11shawls2011, must catch up.
9) A mystery kal shawl! I really wasn't going to join this one, but aw a marvellous in progress, so I've joined, and you can still join! It's the In Dreams Mystery Shawl over on Ravelry. And it uses 5000 beads! I have the yarn picked out, Wollmeise Lace in Rose Red, and have ordered some beads, hope they go well, if not back to the drawing board with yarn and beads choices.
10) I am certain to round this one up with a quick project, just don't know what yet!
That's rather a lot, but I do like having a full knitting schedule, cannot abide finishing one project wth nothing else in mind, that's when I cast on a million new projects.