OK, it's still May, but I double I can accomplish any more goals in an evening!
This wasn't as successful as I thought it would be! I'm not too worried though, as I did plenty of knitting, just not some of the smaller stuff.
So, how did I do?
1) Blog - the finished plain socks post - done!
5) continue with In Dreams Mystery shawl. I think I shall try to knit clues 4-6 - done! I knitted clue 6 in two days, which was remarkable, for me. Plenty of times I had to tink back because I'd dropped a stitch - very frustrating and time consuming.
6) Start and finish my fifth pair of mittens for 11mittens for 2011 kal. Fail! i started a mitten pattern but had no enthusiam for it. I thnk my mitten mojo has disappeared over summer!
7) Start and finish my sixth pair of finglerless mittens. Not done. I started some Andrea mitts this past weekend, working my way up the thumb gusset,
8) Start a garment. Done! It's Cameo, from the latest Kim Hargreaves book. Not only started, but the knitting is finished! I need to sew it together.
9) Start my sixth pair of mittens. Nope, no mitten mojo!
10) This one was left blank. I've started some plain socks, in an old Regia yarn. Just started them on Saturday, but they're my carry along knitting now, so should grow quite quickly.
So, not bad. I fell at the post with the mittens, and the fingerless gloves, but on the other hand I did knit a (short) cardigan.
Now for June
1) Blog Andrea shawl. I've blocked it quite severely as I was worried about it being small, which it now isn't !
2) Finish Cameo. Seams and a lot of ends to darn in, due to tiny balls of yarn reclaimed from a mitred garment.
3) Finish Andrea mitts, my sixth for fgf 11 in 2011.
4) Finish In Dreams. I only have one moer clue to go, but this is a big clue, the rows are long and there's a million (or so) beads to add. I will have to pace myself, do some each week!
5) Finish my regia stretch khaki socks. Gift for my brther, in some old stashed sock yarn.
6) Continue with the mitred crosses. See if I can get up to 7 knitted.
now for the new stuff!
7) Start my fifth (or sixth, if I finish In Dreams first) shawl for 11 in 2011. Haven't a clue which one, which yarn. I normally sort these things out at the end of the previous month, but didn't even get to look at the stash this weekend, too busy knitting on In Dreams!
8) Start my seventh fingerless gloves. I have an idea, it involves beads and yarn.
9) Start another garment. I have my eyes on either another Kim Hargreaves one, or a Twist Collective one. It depends on my stash!
10) Let's leave this blank ...
Now I just have to try to resist casting on, and try to finish a few things first!