A photoless post!
As I didn't have any August goals, it's just a case of thinking about what I shall knit in September and STICKING TO IT. No distractions this month, it's getting close to the busy time for me, and I want to get the knitting done this year.
So, September goals.
1) Crochet circles into squares. I have about 10 mor e circles to complete, then 31 squres to join.
2) Baby Sheep Yoke cardigan. The knitting is done, even the ends. The buttons I ordered just aren't right, so I'm going for either bright green or medium blue.
3) Maja's blanket. Six squares done, 18 to go. I'm aiming for nine this month.
4) Herbivore for Mr C's birthday present in December. I'm not feeling the love for this Wollmeise child's colourway. So it's left in the knitting bag, alsways the last thing to pick up.
Start AND FINISH:
5) Garment #7. I have six to do in three months. Not even a clue what to do either! My original idea was to fit in a summer cardigan, but now the weather had turned chilly I fancy knitting with wool!
6) Socks. Have the yarn, have the pattern, will cast on this weekend.
7) More socks. for a birthday in early October. I really ought to finish them, but hsve soooo much to knit this month! Wonder how much I can get done?