I didn't quite manage all of the knitting goals, but I managed to do quite a bit for such a short month.
1) finish current mittens. Done!
2) pick up the double knit bubbles scarf again. Done! I've worked on it a bit since this photo.
3) do more crochet. The Groovyghan is waiting! Done! I wanted to crochet four of the five strips, and I managed it. No small feat for me!
4) ravelry kal #2. Recluse slippers from the project a month KAL.Done!
5) socks. Not done! I spent far too long dithering about my mitts. One sock done, the other started.
6) start a mitten ornament. Done!
7) fingerless mitts. Done! But no photo yet. I finally went back to Plan A and knitted the Straightforward Mitts, plain with a bit of twisted ribbing. Just need mr C to take a photo. (These have to be worn to show the pattern!)
Overall very pleased.
February stash in 220yards
February stash out 517 yards
February stash -297 yards
2013 stash +2158 yards
I've done stacks of knitting/crocheting in February, but only count FOs in the stash out total. One month I'll seem to knit or crochet an enormous amount when I finish the blanket!
Now for March.
1) Continue with the CAL Groovyghan. I have one more strip, plus borders and a million ends. Not sure if I can say FINISH it but, oh well, let's say FINISH IT!
2) Continue with the double knit Bubbles scarf,. I have 120 rows or so plus the 3" end to do. Shall I say FINISH. In for a penny ... so I'll say FINISH IT!
3) Finish the socks I'm currently knitting in Trekking XXL. One sock to go.
4) Join another ravelry kal #3 of my Sigma13. I haven't yet made up my mind. There are mystery (and quick) kals, mitts kals. I'm stalking the ravelry boards.
5) knit another five mittens for my Smitten ornament
6) Knit either a hat.cowl, or baby/child. My Sigma13 goals included 6 baby/child, 7 cowls and 9 hats and I've not started anything!
7) More mitts. Still in the system!
I'm aware that I haven't knitted an adult sized garment since June last year, but I don't have any desire to knit any. There's a sleeveless top I like, in Kauni, but I don't seem able to choose colours! I love the mustard and cream it's kntited in, but worry that I have nothing to match! MAYBE, if I get around to doing the huge finishing jobs this month, I might find time to sit down and plan a garment over Easter. We'll see!