I've had a pretty productive weekend. I finished the mitts I was working on, and tried to take some photos yesterday, but they were out of focus and looked a bit big on my hands. I think that's down to wearing them when they were still wet! Stretchy wool! I'll try to get some more this week, when they're dry! Meanwhile we have a photo of the first mitt off the needles as a teaser.
Yesterday I had more Audrey progress. I've finished the first sleeve and started the second. They're narrow and shortish, so they don't take much time once I get on with it. Hopinv to finish the second sleeve this week, ready for just the bands at the weekend. Getting there...
I tried it on last night and it's a bit worrying, it seems to be all the wrong shape and was ridign up at the back. I hope it's down to no bands! Still resisting the urge to cast on the next cardigan.
Apart from Audrey I have only plain socks on the go! Time to scout around for a baby cardigna for a quick mid year gift to someone.