So, how did I do in August?
1) Ocean Breeze - done!
2) Mr C's socks. Done!
3) Stripetastic Shawl - done! Just need to block it.
4) Garment. Done, but frogged! I restarted this, but the row tension was way out, and with the fronts being shaped by short rows, I thought it wise to give up. Garment is now Put Away.
Start and finish
5) The Stitchnerds August KAL - done! Just need photos.
6) Fail! I had no plans, but went with some socks. They're either going to be for MrC or my youngest brother. I'll see how the pattern goes, Not sure if my brother would want mismatched socks, but I know Mr C will! Started but not finished.
7) Done! I've started another boomerang scarf, This time it's using Tosh DK which has been in my stash for a few years. I have two skeins, bought originally for a toddler garment, but the colour was a but grey (for their mums, all would like bright and girly, alas). I love the colour, Pinky grey wth blue bits, No photos, but hopefully one this week once it's grown a bit. The pattern is G'Day boomerany by Stitchnerds. A lovely easy pattern (again!)
Overalll quite happy. A bit of a shame about he garment, but hey, it's nearly Autumn so I wouldn't get much wear out of iit, Soon!
And now for September.
2) Quaker Yarn Stretcher boomerang.
3) Socks for Mr C or brother S.
4) G'Day boomerang scarf.
Start and finish:
5) Stitchnerd's September KAL. It's Deep Stash KAL, and I've pulled out some koigu to knit another boomerang. Thinking Norwegian Memories or Welsh Blanket.
6) Inspiration knits September KAL, Knit Nights shawl, I have FIVE yarns shortlisted!
7) Tincanknits goldfish cardigan. Well, if I can't knit an adult one, I may as well try a toddler one!
That's seven goals. It doesn't include the socks and the scarves I want to start for MrC...It's going to be a busy September. That's not including the eight birthdays / anniversaries!