Still a work in progress. I realised last night that I haven't taken one photo of this WIP and tried to take one this morning, but the gloomy morning light meant that the photos looked terrible.
I've finished the body and am now on the first sleeve,
The knitting is so much easier on the sleeve - because I' used an 80cm Addi for the body. Turns out that I don't have longer Addis and wanted to use them for this yarn as the bamboo tape was catching on the longer, wooden needles. I had to be so careful picking up the knitting! For the sleeves I've gone with a longer plastic ciircular. I didn't like these on the body, thought that they were a bit too pointed but I've changed my mind. Maybe I'm more used to knitting with tape now.
The sleeves are only 10" so I may well get these done over the weekend. I'm still aiming to finish this in July! It's another frontless design, so only have a border to do. Fingers crossed!
Next week is the start of ravellenics so I want to have a little stash rummage. It's only for two weeks, so I won't be knitting masses of stuff, I want to find my dk/aran oddball stash. I'm anticiapting that this small stash rummage might take longer than I think. One bag or box leads to another... I don't know how I'd cope with a mega stash!