I'm still here! I just didn't have time to blog last week. I don't use the laptop at weekendsm just my Smartphone or Tablet, and Typepad have a positively archaic attitued to blogging from a mobile. Email your post! Really. No Android app last time I looked. So I tend to blog from work and when its hectic the blog suffers.
Enough whinging. Let's talk about knitting goals!
Feburary was ravellenic games month...
1) Finish Babette (WIPs Wrestling) Done!
2) A Stitchnerd shawl. Done! TGA shawlette, but I need to locate the photos... It's very bright, quite child-bright colours. I blame the Zauberball!
3) From Russia with Love cowl (Cross Cowling) Done!
4) Another Stitchnerd cowl pattern (Cross Cowling) Fil! I restarte TGV in a different yarn, which ate up my knitting time (that's my sxcuse)
5) A dishcloth (Alpine Abode Enhancement) Done! Oddly the photo has disappeared. I must have saved it in a funny file...
6) Finish Follwo my Arrow MKAL (WIPs Wrestling).Fail! Abandoned. I just didn't like the two colour version that much (and wished that I'd started with the lihgter colour).
7) In the rare event that I'll finish all of my Ravellenic projects, and have nothing on the needles AT ALL on 24th February, this will be what I;ll be knitting heading for March! Done! Another cowl this time it's Swithcways, which I finished on the last day of February.
So two goals not achieved, but I'm pleased to finish Babette! It meant that I went int March with NOTHING ON THE NEEDLES. I'm not comfortable with that! busy work means not much weekday knitting for me. I do pick up the needles, but find myself dropping off in the middle of a row. Holding the needles and having a five minute shut eye! So it needs to be mindless too!
Anyway, now for March
1) TGV shawlette
2) Switchways cowl
Start and finish:
3) Antoher cowl (DONE DONE DONE! Weekend knitting...)
4) Another cowl (I'm addicted)
5) Plain socks (DONE, not finished, but OTN)
6) A baby crdigan. Someone at work has asked me if I'd knit another cardigan for her nearly 15 month old girl, Afraid ti'll have to be pink for her traditionalist mother,
7) A shawl or scarf, something smallish, and possilby beaded,
8) Mitts? To deviate from cowls?
I'm planning on simple stuff, and as I've already finished something I think I may have a successful knitting month!